One-On-One Attention to Build Your Meeting Facilitation Skills
As you’ve grown in your career you’ve reached the point where you are expected and need to lead a whole lot of meetings.
The problem is that you’re not that good at it. People in your meetings notice, and you’re ready to do something about it.
A Meeting Mentor or Coach is the Answer
Here’s how we like to work when helping out as a meeting mentor.
- Assess your meeting skills:
- Discuss your self assessment.
- Watch a meeting or two that you are leading.
- Talk to some of your regular meeting participants to hear what they think about your meeting facilitation skills.
- Set goals.
- Work with you to plan real meetings.
- Teach you process techniques you can use to get better results.
- Watch you try out one or more of your plans and provide feedback.
We’ll stick with you as long as you want or until it’s clear you no longer need the help.